Hey guys! I’ve been nominated by Pallavi for this wonderful award. Check out her blog and witness the magic of her words!
• Put the award logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10-20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
• Share a link to your best posts.
Facts about me
- Have you ever seen the guy who is socially awkward, who likes staying in the corner all quiet? Well, that’s me… I’m an introvert and extremely reserved person in real life. I may appear like a lyrical Rambo to some on here, but don’t be surprised if, in real life, I might be something like:
2. Most of the people think I’m like a saint because I don’t drink, smoke or do drugs. I never judge people who indulge in any of that stuff. I appreciate and value people for who they are, but please don’t think I’m a saint by any stretch of the imagination though. I might be like the shining moon that appears to be gentle and calm, but remember that no matter how blissfully the moon shines, it too has a dark side. 😉
3. Some of my dear friends already know this, but yes there was a time when I was suicidal. In this cursed world, we all have roles. Some roles are given to us and there are some that we choose to take ourselves. The role of a protector for my family and friends that I chose to take, made me realize I didn’t have the luxury to shed tears to the outer world. Hence I decided to bleed through my words to calm the chaos that rages within me & probably that’s why most of my writings are dark.
Questions by Pallavi
Q1) What job do you think you’d be terrible at?
A1) Taking the horrible dancer that I am… I know if I was a choreography, I’d make people shit bricks of utter disgust. xD
Q2) What’s worth spending more on to look the best?
A2) Invest in your personality that’s the best investment a person could make. The outer beauty fades with age, but the inner grace is permanent.
Q3) What are the small things that make your day better?
A3) The random compliments and love that I receive for writings, makes me feel that even the words of a lost soul like me are valued. The love and support give a purpose to my existence.
Q4) When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
A4) I never judge a person and I personally sometimes choose to be quiet so that the other person gets the space to unflinchingly say the things that they wish to say. Perhaps people come to me for emotional support and to relieve themselves from the heaviness of their hearts.
Q5) What would you ask for, if you knew the answer would be yes?
A5) A person values something he/she is deprived of…That’s why I value someone who would be there to listen to me and emotionally support. I’d ask for a friend, who would accept me for who I am despite my flaws and imperfections.
Q1) What is your dream?
Q2) What motivated you to start a blog?
Q3) Your weirdest/craziest fantasy?
Q4) Your favorite book and why do you like it so much?
Q5) What do you value the most in life?
We all are beautiful enigmas in our own respective ways! So this is an open nomination to anyone who wishes to participate and answer my questions.
Many thanks for taking out the time to know me as a person. Thanks again to Pallavi for considering me worthy of such a glorious title. ❤