Thank you, Anonymously Hal for nominating me! She’s a wonderful writer whose like a rebel without any rules & that’s what I really appreciate in her writings. Please do visit her blog & read some of her writings, I’m sure you’ll like them: https://anonymouslyhal.wordpress.com/
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Think 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
1. I love interacting with poets, bloggers & artists. By interacting with them, I get to learn so much & this helps me to elevate my own creative horizon.
2. I’m blessed with the titles of Prince of Darkness & Poetic Psychopath, which often make me feel as if I’m a product of a lovemaking session between Lord Voldemort & Shakespeare, lol. However, In reality, I’m a very reserved, harmless & emotional person.
3. You’ve ever seen the quiet weirdo who prefers staying in a corner, entranced in his own thought. That’s probably the kind of person I am socially around people. I may appear as a lively chatterbox, but I’m more of an introvert in real life.
4. I went through depression to the point, that at one stage I was suicidal. That’s the reason why most of my past poems are dark & melancholic. However, I’ve learned to survive with a smile now & certainly not suicidal anymore. ❤
5. I’m not a morning person. I stay up till late night as I enjoy the darkness & the tranquility that accompanies it.
6. I absolutely love to collaborate with bloggers/poets, although I can’t say if my fellow collaborators always carry the same sentiment about me.
7. I’m a sapiosexual. It’s always the thoughts & the overall personality of a female that captivates me, rather than her physical traits.
8. I loathe fake people. I always respect an honest hard truth rather than artificial sugar-coated lies.
9. I love cakes! If you are close to me I’d probably give you one of my kidneys but I sure as hell won’t share my cake with you, because according to me underwears & cakes aren’t meant to be shared with others.
10. I have certain personal rules that I follow while writing a poem, like a poem should have a constant rhyme, the emotions should be uncensored & in a line, there shouldn’t more than 11 words.
11. I create memes every now and then.
The 11 questions that were asked to me are as follows (along with the answers):
Q1. What is your favorite food?
Ans 1. Anything vegetarian, for which I don’t have to pay. lol!
Q2. What country are you from?
Ans 2. I know I am annoying at times, so please don’t send goons to kidnap me lol, just kidding. I’m from India, the country that’s blessed with diverse culture & also the country turns into some sort of a microwave during summers (due to the immense heat).
Q3. What’re your favorite movies?
Ans 3. The Pursuit Of Happiness, A Walk To Remember, 3 Idiots, The Joker… To name a few.
Q4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Ans 4. Why would anyone like to ruin the perfection I contain within me lol. On the serious note, I have my flaws, but I embrace them rather than despise them. For it’s these glorious imperfections that make us all a limited edition in our own right! 😉
Q5. What is your profession?
Ans 5. A banker by profession, poet by heart.
Q6. Biggest regret in life?
Ans 6. There are a lot of things I regret, but perhaps not being able to help my dad reduce his financial troubles while I was in college… That is something that I regret the most in life.
Q7. Favorite word?
Ans 7. “Perhaps” as it leads to so many poetic paradigms.
Q8. Why do you follow my blog?
Ans 8. Because I love the honesty of your thoughts, the intensity of your emotions & the flamboyant flair that you possess as a writer.
Q9. Who’s your role model?
Ans 9. I appreciate some people, but I don’t consider anyone as my role model, because I feel trying to be like someone would be a waste of the original me.
Q10. If you were an ice cream flavor what would you be?
Ans 10. Chocolate, as it sinfully delights most of the people. xD
Q11. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Ans 11. No, I live in the moment. I don’t believe in Karma either because I feel it may affect the decision that I may otherwise take based on my logic & reasoning. For example: If I see a cake, I pounce on it, regardless of the consequences lol.
My questions for my nominees:
Q1 What’s your most decorated aspiration in life & why?
Q2 Apart from being a magnificent blogger, what other hobbies that you have?
Q3 What’s your outlook towards blogging, as what do you see it as?
Q4 What are your fundamental principles in life?
Q5 What are the things/activities that provide peace to you?
Q6 What is your dream destination & why does it captivate you so much?
Q7 What’s your happiest moment in life that you still cherish?
Q8 Could you name some of the blogs that you enjoy reading on WordPress?
Q9 If you could have a superpower what would it be & why?
Q10 What are your key personal goals for your blog?
Q11 What aspect(s) of my writing skills/ blog appeals to you the most?
My Nominees are as follows:
Other bloggers/readers are free to nominate themselves for the Liebster Award as well. 🙂
Note: Based on my personal experiences in the past, I’ve always felt it’s better to be an enigma that others wonder rather than an open book that people can easily understand. I know my last poem made some of my readers cry, I sincerely apologize for that. Making you cry was certainly not my intention but instead, it was more like something that I needed to get off my chest. With that all being said, with this post I have tried to entertain you, with a desire to hopefully make you smile by revealing a bit about who I truly am as a person. Thank you again, Anonymously Hal; for considering me worthy of this recognition.
If you liked this post, then I humbly request you to like, comment & follow my blog. 🙂
You may connect with me on Instagram: gentleman.is.quiet
because every individual is a bundle of stories & I’d like to know you better. 🙂